Thursday, January 12, 2006

Snorkeling Pictures from the Sea of Cortez






We are in Mazatlan now but above are a few shots from our xmas and new years trip to Espiritu Santo in the Sea of Cortez. I have a waterproof case for my digital camera and Mark has and underwater video so we had a lot of fun filming and watching later. That was our night time entertainment along with lots of stargazing and scrabble. The last picture is my favorite..just because it is a puffer fish (Balloonfish). Anyway they were everywhere and swam around our dinghy and our rudder and they were very curious when I was snorkeling. This guy came right at me. They are so cute. Mark told me I could not keep one in the bathtub. Still no pets on Rouge's Scholarship. More soon. Thanks for all your comments.
Hasta Pasta, Liz & Mark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Liz, of course the "puffy" fish was attracted to you. Oops, I meant puffer fish.

Keep in touch.

Becky and Chris

Anonymous said...

one more week of work,can't wait to see you in PV. Had a big weekend of cross country skiing in Minocqua, getting in shape for our speedos.
love, Dad

nigelthecat said...

Hi Lizzy...
I can tell why you fell in love with these cute little puffer fish. I love them!!! SO cute.
Kinses