Friday, April 18, 2008

Wisconsin

After a great weekend of catching up with friends in Minnesota my next stop was home to Wisconsin. I spent ten days with my family and even two of my oldest friends came home for a visit.

Lunch with Mom and Sharon. We are all still bundled up for winter in April.


A visit to see my Grandmas sister Dorothy and her husband Mac at their farm. What a long time it had been since I had seen them.

Mom, Dorothy and me The Sherry-Butt house in Viroqua, WI. Sherry is my Mom's maiden name.
Mom and I with the big Viking
Grampa and I pose for the camera
A visit to my Dad's house in Wausau. Those are my "little" siblings, Lauren and Karl
Me with Laura and Karen who came home for the weekend
Laura with her son Ari
Dinner with the Jankes.
Mom and I out to lunch again. Dave was there too but he was taking all the photos.

No comments: