Tuesday, September 30, 2008

it's fleece was white as snow

Some of you may only see dinner, but if you are one of those people like me who can only see sweet baby animals then this is the blog for you. Our resident walking spot Mount Maunagnui is also home to a huge flock of sheep. Since it's spring here, that means it's lamb season. Lately my walk up the Mount takes a little longer while I pause awhile and watch the lambs getting their footing and learning how to be sheep. Every time I am greeted by a cacophony of sounds as the mother sheep bleet to warn the lambs of my presence.

Look at those pink ears
Well this one isn't white as snow, I caught him digging in the dirtThe view from the Mount, a nice place to graze

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fer cute,eh?

Anonymous said...

Those little lambs are SO dang cute!