Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Family Visit....part 2






These blogs are going to be out of order but I must do them seperately because there are so many photos to share. Puerto Vallarta...wow. We are leaving in the morning after 3 weeks and I wish I had time to tell every great story but I guess it can be told by all the fun pictures. 3 weeks with a large portion of my family and lots of fun friends. And not one spare moment. I can't even remember what book I am reading. The above pictures are of my Mom and my Stepdad. The last one is of my Mom and her cousins who just happen to be in Puerto Vallarta too. How come you weren't?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Tara got me on so I can send my deep wishes for a great voyage,which I can see is well underway..You both look swell!!!!Miss you two but have a ball..All is well here and hope to see you in one of your ports!!!!!!M

Anonymous said...

Well Liz's family looks like they are having way too much fun, and look quite civilized, unlike the Haley clan. Pretty soon we will meet up with you 2 and show you what Pirate really means...
Break out the bottles or cans or corks and get ready for the next family affair.... Tara