Monday, April 14, 2008

Minneapolis

I am a big fan of Minneapolis but not necessarily the weather. When I arrived in the Twin Cities Kari and I had a few lovely sunny days for touring the city. Then the wind started to blow and the snow fell again. Yes it was April! But we still managed to cover a lot of ground and took many fun pictures. While I was there Brenda and Soren hosted a dinner at their house so all of us old friends could get together. Thanks you two. It was great, but as always too short. I am already looking forward to the next time I get to see you all again.

A photo of my favorite sculpture at the Walker Art Center The Grain Belt Premium Sign..it's huge Liz & Kari at the "bou", yummy Dinner at Big Bowl with Gena Liz with downtown Minneapolis in the background Kinses and Liz at Lake Calhoun, great walk, but cold Liz & Keri hanging out Jeff and Andie at Bren and Soren's house Kari with baby Lucy (parents Andie & Jeff) Grace, Kari, Claire and Annika before dinner Claire and Annika pose for a photo (Kari's niece & Bren & Soren's daughter) Liz & GG (Kari's niece) Trying to keep Jack and Claire still for a photo (Kari's nephew & niece) A visit to the Como Zoo (St. Paul) A winter wonderland in April!
Me and Kari self portrait #5987, the Stone Arch Bridge

















No comments: