Monday, May 18, 2009

Our trip to the states was wonderful but as always, it went way too fast. In late April I flew to Los Angeles to spend some time with my brother and his bride to be, before all the busyness of the wedding happened a few weeks later. We had a great time exploring LA, and I finally got to visit the Getty Center which has been on my list of things to see for years.
Matt and Phronsie My bro poses at the Getty Center in Los AngelesMy next stop was San Francisco to see the Brandons and meet new baby Aubrey. It was excellent to spend some time with them.
Baby Aubrey and proud big brother AidenMe and my dear Amy
After a week in CA I flew home to Phoenix to meet up with Mark who had spent a little more time in NZ. Again this year, Marks' mom was kind enough to host us for time in AZ. We had a blast with Mark's family and we were lucky to be able to spend a lot of time with our dear little Maggie. We had busy ten days and got a chance to see lots of old friends.
Mark and his Mom, Margaret

Tara and Maggie

Maggie, Mark and Margaret with Mother's Day flowers
We got to spend some time with Sean and Cody
And some time with the Rowleys, Becky and Chris and our friend Steve

No comments: