Saturday, March 04, 2006

Manzanillo



First of all we just want to say thank you for all the comments everyone. It's so fun to hear from you and we are so glad you find us interesting enough to check in!! If you want a reply please leave your email address and we will try and get back to you in a timely manner. This could be weeks as we never know where our next internet connection is coming from.

We are currently in Manzanillo, Colima Mexico and we have spent the last week anchored in the very calm Los Hadas Bay complete with balmy, hot afternoons and early evenings followed by beautiful cool mornings. Mark has been dragging me out of bed early to go walking which I don't really appreciate until at least 45 mins after I get up. Those of you who know me well, know what a morning person I am not!!! I just take a long time to wake up. But I do love the cool air and it is HOT here after 10am. Phoenix is a dry heat...and yes that is different than 90 degrees and 100% humidity. Above are some pictures of the bay where Scholarship is anchored. We have no immediate plans to leave but our next ports will be the cities of Ixtapa and Zihjuantnejo (glad I don't have to spell correctly to travel there...around here they call it Z-town).
Hasta Luego...xo Liz & Mark

No comments: